DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Introduction/Features

This plugin allows you to quickly change the actor in the status, skill and equip menus, using buttons that you can customize.

switching to lucius.png

switch to lucius.png

Here is an image example you can use for the buttons.

SwitchActorImage.png

Don't forget to change the parameters around to your liking, including changing the image names.

* ============================================================================
* How To Use
* The button index in the parameters refers to the spot in the image
* that the button graphic should look like. Should be in system folder
* The default parameter values were intended for use with Yanfly Equip/Status/Skill
* Core menus, but can be changed to fit other configurations.
* Terms Of Use
* Free to use and modify for commercial and noncommercial games, with credit.
* Credits
* DreamX

Script

Last edited by a moderator:

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
on which folder should i put those buttons?

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well a bug is happening when i select something in one of the menus. 2 cursor boxes appears when i switch instead of unselecting and then swiching to the next actor.

It's happening with default options, the ones created via script are bugless (ex: learn skill from yep learn skill)

I've noticed it does not affect the class menu, is there a way i can make those buttons to appear to yep class change?

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well a bug is happening when i select something in one of the menus. 2 cursor boxes appears when i switch instead of unselecting and then swiching to the next actor.

It's happening with default options, the ones created via script are bugless (ex: learn skill from yep learn skill)

I've noticed it does not affect the class menu, is there a way i can make those buttons to appear to yep class change?
I'll add the buttons to class change menu later.

I am not getting this error. Can you recreate using this and upload it to dropbox.com?

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i can move both cursors at the same time LOL, i've uploaded it with the equip core enabled.

I'm having trouble to update this Demo project...as aways...but the bug is happening anyway.

How to Replicate: select the Equip option in the Equip menu and then try to switch actors, try to move the cursor up and down afterward

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rmuynyeoxlaqp5/Demo.7z?dl=0

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i can move both cursors at the same time LOL, i've uploaded it with the equip core enabled.

I'm having trouble to update this Demo project...as aways...but the bug is happening anyway.

How to Replicate: select the Equip option in the Equip menu and then try to switch actors, try to move the cursor up and down afterward

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rmuynyeoxlaqp5/Demo.7z?dl=0
Thanks a lot. Should be fixed in new version.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Glad to see you're back.

This should be useful for a cellphone game or if you're just looking for additional ascetic value.

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
v1.2:

Fixed bug that was still causing the double cursor issue.

Added parameter (default on) that hides the switch buttons when selecting an actor for a skill activation.

Shikuroshi

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for this plugin! More people need to know this exists and use it!\It's a quality of life feature for any RPG.

One of those things, you don't think about needing it but instantly feel it when it is missing. 

Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yPhangon