~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiya :kaojoy:

This request isn't dire but I think it's a bit of extra cool customisation- that is- changing the filter (the default blur) behind menu windows! I've tried using these older plugins, however they're no longer compatible with MV 1.5.1+

I do know that MOG's pixi filters plugin works in current versions of MV which is what I'm basing this on. The one I'm mainly looking for is the grey-scale filter!

EDIT: Update- Tsukimi has also released a pixi filter plugin, but still nothing for menu windows as far as my research can tell.

It also needs to be compatible with Yanfly's Main Menu Manager (since that has an option to turn off the blur filter I don't know if it'll cause issues.)

I know that with future updates to MV this plugin might break again but if there's anyone out there who'd be happy to take this on anyway I'd appreciate it! The workaround I'm using got a lot of hate so I really hope it can be sorted out ''''

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanWolf