DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there people of the world! I'm just wondering if there is a way to make categories to the main menu, like. Like for example I have the equip, skill, formation and status in a category called "party" or a lore, item book, beastiary, and skill book in the "encyclopedia" category and both are accessible from the the main menu and if I select one it opens a menu with only those scenes in them. Is there a plug-in for this? And if not is it at least possible to do so with Yanfly main menu manager?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think I've seen a plugin or anything that would do this for you (SRD's HUDMaker might be able to help, I'm not super familiar with it).

I believe you'd have to code a new scene for each category (so a party scene, encyclopedia scene), and have a window in each of those that lists the commands you can go to (the original equip, skill, etc.). You'd then put links to those scenes in your main menu, which the Yanfly manager could certainly help with (but at that point you're probably familiar enough with the scene/window coding to just do it).

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think I've seen a plugin or anything that would do this for you (SRD's HUDMaker might be able to help, I'm not super familiar with it).

I believe you'd have to code a new scene for each category (so a party scene, encyclopedia scene), and have a window in each of those that lists the commands you can go to (the original equip, skill, etc.). You'd then put links to those scenes in your main menu, which the Yanfly manager could certainly help with (but at that point you're probably familiar enough with the scene/window coding to just do it).
Yeah I tried to do it with SRD hud maker but I never could make it work. Yeah I figured it'd have to do with making a new scene I just wanted to know if the plugin existed before attempting anything.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what you look is more as a submenu?
I believe there is a plugin for it, but I cannot recall the name for it.

I didn't got it to work though, others does, but the helpfile isn't english.
it should work with [this], but dont work with custom menu though,
mostly default unless you alter to work with the custom menu.

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what you look is more as a submenu?
I believe there is a plugin for it, but I cannot recall the name for it.

I didn't got it to work though, others does, but the helpfile isn't english.
it should work with [this], but dont work with custom menu though,
mostly default unless you alter to work with the custom menu.
Thanks a lot I'll give it a try .

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLUGG