Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(NOTE, I made a sketch of what I wanted for my Pause Menu and made a sketch. I realized what I actually need is a Menu that changes depending on variables, as well as adding an extra option in the menu. As such, I am going to make a new post detailing more info on what I need.)

Heya, so in RPG Maker MV, I was planning on having an "Available Endings" screen similar to a game called Bad Dream: Coma. (Image of what I'm referring to below)
I basically want it to be where when someone enters their menu, they see the basic stuff (like Save, Exit Game, Etc) and on the left is an image of the currently available endings. I'd also be fine if they had to select "available endings" before they could see all the options, but the point is I want the players to see that their choices really do matter and that one small step could land them in a bad ending.

morality.jpg

If this message is in the wrong thread, just let me know! It's been a while since I last went on the forums and idk if this needs a plugin or not. (EDIT: Thread Placement has been Fixed!)
Either way, thank you all for reading, and hopefully, you can help solve my little conundrum! :3
- That Plush

Last edited:

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is in the wrong category... I'd help you otherwise but I think a Moderator needs to deal with this first.

EmptyVoid_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh whoops! Sorry bout that, still kinda new. :kaoswt:
How do you change what category it's in?
Don't worry about it. I'm also new to the forums (2-3 days) I also made this same mistake and the only way to move a thread is by waiting for a Moderator to check this thread... OR there is the case of using the @ and then a Moderator's name in a comment. They'll more likely moderate it quicker, but I'd just wait for a moderator personally.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't worry about it. I'm also new to the forums (2-3 days) I also made this same mistake and the only way to move a thread is by waiting for a Moderator to check this thread... OR there is the case of using the @ and then a Moderator's name in a comment. They'll more likely moderate it quicker, but I'd just wait for a moderator personally.
Alright, good to know! Thank you. :3

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uhh... real quick question. What is the category it should be in? Might repost it so I can start getting help with da menu. :kaoluv:

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can press "report" on your first post and ask it to be moved to JS Plugin Requests

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For those reporting this, I did indeed close it at the request of the OP, not because I am “corrupt”.

48D104E6-3A72-43CA-A588-C17ABCBE22C5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielgotnotime