Menu Command Manager

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
In RPG Maker, you have access to a number of commands in the menu.You can also disable some of them using events, such as the save command, or the formation command.From the System database, you can choose which commands you want to hide or show in the menu.However, these may not be enough for your project! With the menu command manager, you have full control over your menu commands!You can hide or show any commands at anytime.You can disable or enable any commands at anytime.You can even rename commands at anytime.If you have multiple parties, each party can have their own set of commands.Need some more control over your commands? Try this plugin out! 

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks
Free for commercial and non-commercial use

Last edited by a moderator:

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
If only they had this for VX ACE. (But this is still really cool.)

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sounds like something handy when it comes to challenges where you want to disallow the usage of item or disable the save game option. If we use this to disable item, I assume this will only it disable the option in the menu wont disable the option in battle?

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sounds like something handy when it comes to challenges where you want to disallow the usage of item or disable the save game option. If we use this to disable item, I assume this will only it disable the option in the menu wont disable the option in battle?
Yes, they are separate commands.

Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hey Hime nice to see you published the link to the plugin now that I think about it I could've just go back to the video.(btw I'm Jefries Sanchez that same guy that commented in your video). Oh and since I've known you have to put plug-ins in order this goes by Status Menu plug-in, right?

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey Hime nice to see you published the link to the plugin now that I think about it I could've just go back to the video.(btw I'm Jefries Sanchez that same guy that commented in your video). Oh and since I've known you have to put plug-ins in order this goes by Status Menu plug-in, right?

I don't have a status menu plugin atm.

Or at least, I don't think I do.

You might be thinking of someone else's plugin.

Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh no no, I mean according to the order said by Yanfly. I meant that this might fall under status menu, or the order in which i have plugins doesn't matter?

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh no no, I mean according to the order said by Yanfly. I meant that this might fall under status menu, or the order in which i have plugins doesn't matter?

Sorry, read it wrong.

Plugin order may or may not matter. It largely depends on what the plugin is doing.

For example, if the plugin overwrites logic from before, it may make a difference.

In my case, my plugin overwrites the way commands are drawn, so it will affect plugins that add commands as well.

However, it shouldn't affect the status menu if all it does is change the status menu.

Fastest way to find out would be to just see if it still works properly.

Jefries

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Ok, is that I'm not focusing on plugins for now but I just want to be prepared for when I get to use them. As I said before and I'm going to say it again love this plugin (even though I still haven't used it)

JuanArturo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, nice plugin, that is exactly what i needed. The problem is it blocks another menu I added by myself. (it was working)

how do I add new commands (Quest by example)?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@JuanArturo It would help if people knew what this other menu is, what plugin you used to create it, or is it evented? A bit more description of the problem would also help - what exactly do you mean by 'blocks it'? What happens when you try to run it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sheepman