AuraSky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey,

I've been looking for a menu script that is more so for a puzzle type game. Since equipment, skills, etc are not needed in the game and become useless in the menu.

If there is a menu layout script or even a non-script way to get rid of some menu options let me know. :)

However, if there isn't could someone make a menu script that has inventory, exit game, and the ability to custom input any other options? Also have the actor(s) in a portrait instead of the basic face set (Will be using a portrait). Also feel free to make other changes for the layout but remember to have it aimed for puzzle type games.

Either way, thank you in advance for any help, advice, or scripts.

Mr. Bubble

Makes stuff.
Reaction score
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. The RGSS3 Scripts forum is for complete script submissions only. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Rasphere

Dr. D
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
You can probably use Yanfly's menu script. just put a "#" before the options you don't want.

anavn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I would advise using nikels icon menu (makes a trip of icons) so you can realy select what you want. You could also add his record, book script so there are around the same number

AuraSky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Mr. Bubble - Thanks for moving the thread :)

@Rasphere and anavn - I'll look for the scripts and thanks.

I'll post again asap with my thoughts on them.

Edit: Seems I was only able to find the nikel icon menu script. Can someone send me a link for the Yanfly's menu script?

Last edited by a moderator:

AuraSky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Baka-chan - Thanks for the link :)

I have another script request but I'll make it when I'm ready on another thread.

This thread can be closed now, tnx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?
I'm wondering if I may be putting too many things into one map. A story, within a story, within a story . . . it's fun, but I can't shake the feeling that it may be better to scrap some of it, and use it for another map. I'm not sure what to do.

And the beginning of a nearly complete grid system dawns.

I want to add a thin pixel border around the entire region. Like across all blue highlights that connect and red attack highlights that connect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mineformer