Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MenuMouseScroll
by Amuseum

Introduction
Enable mouse wheel and touch swipe to scroll through characters in main menu and lists.

Features
Select next or previous party members by using the mouse wheel or touch swiping within the main menu screens, including the Skill, Equip, and Status screens.

Scroll mouse wheel to move through lists of choices.

How to Use
Download the plugin file at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzsqVyNw2UrAOUtWWGx1TXJiOHc/view?usp=sharing

While playing the game, go to the main menu -> Skill, Equip, or Status screen.
Select a character. Then, you can change party members by one of the following:
1) Scroll mouse wheel up for previous party member; scroll down for next member.
2) Swipe with mouse drag or tablet swipe. Swipe up or left for previous member; swipe down or right for next member.

Swipe in any long list to page up or down. Start at an unselected item, then swipe.

Scroll the mouse wheel up or down to choose previous or next item, respectively.

Usage Restrictions

None (private and commercial allowed)

Changelog:

20151101: Enable mouse wheel to move the cursor to previous or next item in list.

20151031: Swipe in long lists to page up or down.

20151030: Enable for touch swiping also. Swipe up or left for previous; down or right for next.

20151029: Enable mouse wheel scroll to change actor. Scroll up for previous; scroll down for next.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amuseum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Update:

Now enables swiping with either mouse drag or tablet swipe to select different party member.

Swipe up or left for previous; down or right for next.

Prescott

argggghhh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you add compatibility with this for Large Choices by Tsukihime? It would be perfect then!

Very useful script as it stands though for people with mouse and mobile devices!

Amuseum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Could you add compatibility with this for Large Choices by Tsukihime? It would be perfect then!

Very useful script as it stands though for people with mouse and mobile devices!
I've thought about that. There may repercussions in extending to general lists of options. We'll see.

edit: Actually scrolling lists with mouse wheel is natively supported. For touch, touch and hold an unselected option, then hold and drag to the arrow and stay on the arrow to scroll. again natively supported. What I can do for touch is swipe becomes page down and page up.

Amuseum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Updated.

Swipe in any long list to page up or down. Start at an unselected item, then swipe.

Amuseum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Update:

Enable mouse wheel to move the cursor to previous or next item in list.

yongilcool

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Could you make the mouse dragging (touch drag in mobile mode) to move the scene-map screen without the main character moving?

if you could make this for me, I can pay you for it.

Amuseum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Could you make the mouse dragging (touch drag in mobile mode) to move the scene-map screen without the main character moving?

if you could make this for me, I can pay you for it.
That's outside the scope of this plugin. Also that will totally change how the game plays. Since you can hold down and move the mouse to change the destination of your party.

Digital Religion

Dark Devil
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When downloaded I get a warning stating this is a possible virus?

Amuseum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
When downloaded I get a warning stating this is a possible virus?
Everything you download from internet is a possible virus. Use at your own discretion. Nevertheless, the source code is right there for you to review.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth