First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
Name: Menu Music

Version: 1.0

Author: Mr. Trivel

Created: 2016-05-16

About the plugin:

Don't want default map music playing in Menu? Shop? Crafting menu? This plugin allows to change their music to something you'd like instead. 

Maybe some calming music for menu so players can relax from a difficult dungeon or something uplifting for shopping.

Video:

How to use?

Set BGM for Menu and Shop in Plugin Parameters. 

You may as well add Bgm to custom scenes (E.g. Crafting), to do that, open up this plugin in your favorite text editor and scroll down to: *EDIT HERE*, it'll have a couple sample entries you can look at, add custom entries there.

Plugin: <GitHub>

How to download Plugin. Click the link above, there will be a button named Raw, press Right Click -> Save As.

Terms of Use:

Don't remove the header or claim that you wrote this plugin.

Credit Mr. Trivel if using this plugin in your project.

Free for commercial and non-commercial projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.
Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazoBreeze