Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Scroll all the way to the bottom until you see Main.

Above it you should see Materials, and the next line will be (insert here).

Click on that (insert here) line and hit the Insert key. Paste your script into the new slot that's just been created. Remember to give it a name.

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What name should I give it?

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here is the Menu error I get
MenuError.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What name should I give it?
Any name you want, because that name will only be used to identify the slot where you placed the script.

Here is the Menu error I get
That error has nothing to do with placing the script. It means that the game is missing a file.

Most likely because you did not configure the script correctly.
Script use is NOT "copy and ignore", you need to copy the script and then go into its configuration lines in the script editor and change those lines to fit your game. Usually the script contains instructions for this at the beginning.

If you're completely new to using scripts, I suggest you follow the link "how to use a script" in my signature. A forum update years ago destroyed some of the formatting, but the tutorial still works - ask questions there if you need help.

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok Thanks I have found the demo version of Galvs it works now :) The only menu script that worked for me was Galvs Menu Engine. I am very happy it works, and now I understand. Now I can make my own menu themes. :)

Last edited:

Lukasz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have this Event in my box and I would like to make an About box, for example thank people and and post URLs stuff. Here is the code, I'm using Gavs Script, theme menu engine script

["Example1",:cmd, 1, 0, 0, "Example command - calls common event 1",278],
["Example2",:cmd, 1, 0, 0, "Example command - calls common event 1",278],

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosted