Menu Themes Engine help

ShadowFox

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am currently using Galv's Menu themes engine and have received permission to see if someone could help modify the script a little.

I am hoping that when the "ACTORS_SHOWN = 4" is set to "ACTORS_SHOWN = 1"

The option of show a Bust instead of a Face is included.

Here is the script:

http://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-menu-themes-engine/

I hope that the request is clear enough and that someone is willing to help modify this script.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This should do it. Works with the file naming system for the busts you got when you ordered ace

menu themes.txt

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowFox

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It worked. Awesomeness. Thanks.

However I have come up with one other problem, and I am not sure how to get this to work.

It is a little hard to explain but this is what happens. When I start the game, it plays the theme music in the plash/flash screen section which is what I want, and I want the music to continue playing when it is in the title screen. However it does not, it restarts the song from scratch, and when I return to the title, the music restarts.

When I set the script to resume playing the music from the flash screen section, the music playing is the title music does not play when I go to the title screen within the demo.

I believe the section that is the problem is this editable region "SOUNDS = [[["Theme1", 100, 100], nil, nil],]"

Now, since I tried editing that and it worked, but not the way it should I have no idea what to do to fix that problem.

(To have the title screen continue the son the above editable section should be like this "SOUNDS = [[nil, nil, nil],]"

Here is the demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v9qt5qp32lutarj

And help would be appreciated.

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry, I'm going to be absolutely no help on that one =( I rarely even hook speakers up to my pc. So I haven' spent much time playing around with the sounds in ruby =(

ShadowFox

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks though Venka.

Anyone else able to help?

ShadowFox

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Big bump. This audio problem is really driving me up the wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS