angie34

Moonlight Thief
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi guys, I'm using mog hunter plugin was wondering how I can change the menu screen I've tried to save the background in my folder and changing the parameters

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By default:
MOG_MenuBackground uses /img/pictures/Pic_1
MOG_SceneMenu uses /img/menus/main/Layout, LayoutStatus, etc...

Make sure they are png and exactly that name, or you can use the plugin manager to change the required file names.

angie34

Moonlight Thief
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
By default:
MOG_MenuBackground uses /img/pictures/Pic_1
MOG_SceneMenu uses /img/menus/main/Layout, LayoutStatus, etc...

Make sure they are png and exactly that name, or you can use the plugin manager to change the required file names.
cool was wondering if you can get rid of the original menu screen on top of your custom one

Attachments

• 143449452_422272275679339_5011812121351769123_o.jpg
    143449452_422272275679339_5011812121351769123_o.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 5

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cool was wondering if you can get rid of the original menu screen on top of your custom one
Changing the "button" locations (they are referred to as commands), you should try changing the 'Commands X/Y Axis' parameters in the plugin manager for MOG_SceneMenu. Those coordinates determine where the menu row begins.
Commands are added to that row automatically, if you add a plugin that is compatible. So I don't think it supports a vertical menu assuming thats what you want. Without changing the javascript file.

If you mean the graphics saying Menu, Play Time, etc. They are part of Layout.png. and would require a new image or you could just make it transparent.

It's totally possible to just modify the javascript file with enough knowledge, but it's a little more complicated if you don't script because mog doesn't have documentation

angie34

Moonlight Thief
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Changing the "button" locations (they are referred to as commands), you should try changing the 'Commands X/Y Axis' parameters in the plugin manager for MOG_SceneMenu. Those coordinates determine where the menu row begins.
Commands are added to that row automatically, if you add a plugin that is compatible. So I don't think it supports a vertical menu assuming thats what you want. Without changing the javascript file.

If you mean the graphics saying Menu, Play Time, etc. They are part of Layout.png. and would require a new image or you could just make it transparent.

It's totally possible to just modify the javascript file with enough knowledge, but it's a little more complicated if you don't script because mog doesn't have documentation
Thank you very much for your help going to change my menu screen with my own and make the original one transparent

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

By far, the weirdest flex I've ever seen on the internet is "I don't have the attention span to read what you wrote, but I REALLY want the world to know I don't have that attention span!".
Why... the FACK... do I work in customer service?!?!
Excuse me while I go question allllll my life choices.
DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantangyl