- May 24, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hi guys, this is an RPG Maker MV plugin that adds “Cancel” commands to menus, including in shops, so that the user will not have to press the cancel button (Esc / right-click / two-finger-tap).
It also allows changing the menus behavior to a single-click selection, instead of first highlighting the desired command and then selecting it.
- The cancel command name is configurable – you may call it “Cancel”, “Back”, “Exit”, or anything else.
- The specific menus in which the command will be included can also be selected.
- Double / single click is also configurable
Let us know if you liked it or if you have any comments / suggestions.
Platform: RPG Maker MV 1.6.2
- Free for non-commercial and commercial use.
- Please credit BallgameStudios