Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I merged the A tilesets Outside_A2 and Inside_A2 together. I didn't change the size or anything. I just swapped some of the autotiles with the autotiles of the other set.

But now I have a problem with the counter tilesets.
When I change them to counter in the tileset database (diamond), then it will show up as a simble, flat surface without legs or shadows.
If I remove the counter trait, then it will show up correctly but it will delete all floors below the counter.

I think it is best shown in a picture:
aa7hap.jpg

The tiles with a blue circle around them are set to counter. The ones with a red circle not. Notice that the non counter tiles erase the floor below them.

That's how it looks in the database:

35hmtn4.jpg

The counter parts are inside the A2 (Ground) slot, along with the other ground tiles.
That is exactly the case in the Shop tileset configuration, where is no issues with the counters:

2v16a68.jpg

That's how I merged them in Photoshop:

2a7ixib.jpg

What did I do wrong? :kaodes:

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
The layering effect only applies to the last four autotiles in a strip. The resource standards page in the help file goes over it in more detail.

Nilom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh thank you! I got it to work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom