Merry Maker Christmas 2016!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Excellent contributions!! And a Happy New Year to everyone!! :)

-Mia

Pagerron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
There really is some cool talent here. Keep up all of the good work! Very nice. ?

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well,we don't want Cthulu rising so I'll take them.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Shaz, your roof tiles are really great! Now I can make amazing and very detailed buildings, somewhat like in the spoiler.
Chalkdust, I love the cyclops, and that witch is really nice :LZYsmile:
Ksi, I saw your work in other Restaff releases but this one is stellar! New free to use maps are really great, and I am already seeing ideas.
Whtdragon's resources actually might be the best. Those little items to go on desks...:LZYshock: and animations!!!! There are far too little of those that are free. :LZYcheeze:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ksi

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was a bit confused to see Merry Christmas 2016 in the thread titlke, double so when it turned out to be a thread I commented in last year XD
But if it leads to more people checking these great gifts out it is all the better! Reminds me unfortunately that apart from the alchemy set I haven´t really got around to using them myself...

Louis529

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, really a good stuff.Could anyone advise me how to use this resources?i have extract and copy them into my game project image folder. However, i could not see them when i open my game project. Thanks in advanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo