Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do there exist any plugins that adds a message log feature to the message window? That is, while watching a cutscene with messages, you can press a key or button or something that shows a log of all messages that have been shown in this event. Also, no Yanfly plugins please.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I checked some popular scripters like Victor, Srdude, Galv and HIME, none of them has such plugin, Yanfly does...

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm. Well, if I have to make it myself, so be it, but I was hoping someone might've already made one.

If Yanfly's plugin is free and has no dependencies I could maybe consider it though...

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately it's paid and also I don't see it on Itch.io, it's included in plugin bundle for 10$.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(
The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
Quexp wrote on lumimae's profile.
Welcome! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dealdeg