Message speed control

DragomanPl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanted to make an effect of someone talking faster or slower. Using yanfly message speed option plugin, but I couldn't find a way to change speed option using code.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kino-slow-text.58169/#comment-566091 -Something like this one but Kino's plugin just slows down text and makes it too slow for me.

A plugin that allows me to change text speed option during an event would be enough.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know kino's, but if you have this command
\TS[desired text speed] (\TS[30] is might be slow, but you do \TS[4] it will be fast.

The number used is the games per letter or word given. if I dont know the default one for MV
or yanfly's. but did you try \TS[3] (3/60 FramesPerSecond)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while you're at it.
Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:
I feel bad sometimes around others, I hate, and I mean HATE being touched, and I know they don't know I hate it so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyquinn