Nekonron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way to set text alignment and possibly add a background image to the text for messages?

I'm basically trying to recreate an instant messenger chat look with chat bubbles and left/right alignments for sender and receiver.

Or is there possible a plugin to allow the use of HTML codes within the show message command?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, did you try to use Show Text command? I think Show Message is not required since an instant messenger usually doesn't have a letter-by-letter animation.

Nekonron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unless I missed some settings, it won't work for what I need to do since I would need to keep repositioning the text for each new message. I was hoping to use show message so that process is automatic but I'll keep that in mind if there are no other solutions. :kaocry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candutekno