Selvalanch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai , English
Primarily Uses
In battle. message windows created by system like " Enemy emerged " or " Party escaped " message window will use default setting ( bottom, with background )

I want them to appear on center with a dim background. Can I do that? and how?

*Edit the post to add a picture

1632402470471.png

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On the bottom of the Show Text event command, there's a drop-down box that allows you to change the Background from window to dim. Are you saying that doesn't work, or you didn't notice it to try?

AssumedPseudonym

Lawful Neutral
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 I think the question is about the ones that automatically pop up when you first get into a battle, not the Show Text… event. (At least I hope that’s what the question is, because I’m kinda curious about that, too. <.< >.> <.<; )

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Selvalanch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai , English
Primarily Uses
On the bottom of the Show Text event command, there's a drop-down box that allows you to change the Background from window to dim. Are you saying that doesn't work, or you didn't notice it to try?
The window text i want to change is when player use "escape" party command. not from Show Text event command.

I think the question is about the ones that automatically pop up when you first get into a battle, not the Show Text… event. (At least I hope that’s what the question is, because I’m kinda curious about that, too. <.< >.> <.<; )
Yes, That's the one I want to change.
I already manage to skip the "emerge" text at start of battle but "escape" text still haunt me...

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want them to appear on center with a dim background.

I already manage to skip the "emerge" text at start of battle but "escape" text still haunt me...
So, to be clear, do you want to skip the windows or reposition them? If you still want them, to me, that's already a dim background (you can see through it). How do you want it to be different from that?

Selvalanch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai , English
Primarily Uses
So, to be clear, do you want to skip the windows or reposition them? If you still want them, to me, that's already a dim background (you can see through it). How do you want it to be different from that?
My apologies for a confusion. If possible, I want it to look like in this picture. 1632405609761.png

Edit: I found a solution. please close this thread. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sardin