MessageY is not defined (Number Input window)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firgof

Artist / Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Getting a 'messageY is not defined' error when I do an Input Number Prompt event.  Some quick background information: I've modified the core scripts so that messages get placed at different coordinates than they do in the base. My HUD occludes most of the messages in their default positions so giving them new Y coordinates is necessary.  I'm running a few scripts which also modify the default message stuffs.  Everything else seems to work fine - show choice, message, name input, etc.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking to debug this?  I'm at a little bit of a loss here, having scrolled through and read the functions and windows in question.  MessageY is definitely defined.  You can see it around line 3981 in rpg_windows.js for NumberInput.

Edit:  Resolved.  I didn't think just slapping in a declaration of messageY into the function call in Yanfly's Message Core Plugin would do it - but it did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Having problems with enemy/monster designs. :kaosigh:
While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS