MessageY is not defined (Number Input window)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firgof

Artist / Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Getting a 'messageY is not defined' error when I do an Input Number Prompt event.  Some quick background information: I've modified the core scripts so that messages get placed at different coordinates than they do in the base. My HUD occludes most of the messages in their default positions so giving them new Y coordinates is necessary.  I'm running a few scripts which also modify the default message stuffs.  Everything else seems to work fine - show choice, message, name input, etc.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking to debug this?  I'm at a little bit of a loss here, having scrolled through and read the functions and windows in question.  MessageY is definitely defined.  You can see it around line 3981 in rpg_windows.js for NumberInput.

Edit:  Resolved.  I didn't think just slapping in a declaration of messageY into the function call in Yanfly's Message Core Plugin would do it - but it did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Defeating a boss in Aletoirs Feast means a bunch of rewards, one of them is the "awesome loot crates" a gift that gives you a random piece of equipment ¡Totally Free! and with 4 types of crates rarity who knows? maybe you will get a legendary weapon in your first run
English is funny. You want to survive. You want to be a survivor. You definitely DON'T want to "be survived by" anyone tho, trust me.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dark and Bright starts now! Hit the link and join us in chat as Studio Blue plays this unique looking commercial RPG Maker game from Rinober!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tremoon