Messed up forum layout

Baka-chan

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I just found a topic and noticed that somehow the layout is broken there. Here's the link to the topic http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/14706-yanomrys-event-tutorial-pack/#entry147103

Notice the 2 dots at the report buttong in the first post shown in my screenshot.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'>
Yes, that's most probably the cause - but it's still a bug in the forum's software, because it shouldn't be possible for any post to break the forum's structure.

So the admins should be glad that it happened with a simple post instead of some malcode.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Jesus christ, how did he even write a post with bbcode that scrambled. It took me ten minutes just to find all the opens and closes of tags, some of which were nested inside other tags that screwed them up and some just had too many. I'll tell Nate about it, its probably going to be a "report to Invision that putting your close spoiler tag inside the close url tag breaks everything".

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Jesus christ, how did he even write a post with bbcode that scrambled. It took me ten minutes just to find all the opens and closes of tags, some of which were nested inside other tags that screwed them up and some just had too many. I'll tell Nate about it, its probably going to be a "report to Invision that putting your close spoiler tag inside the close url tag breaks everything".
Yeah, I'll take a look and see if it's already reported, and see if there's any fix posted. 

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
lol, I did it too just now...

this is the post... attempting to fix it now...

Edit 1:

Ok I can't fix it... I only made it worse...

Edit 2:

It's fixed... not sure how but it's fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibas0001