gentlereaper

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ss5.png

Meta City Heist is a heist game made with RPG Maker MV.

SUMMARY
Take on the role of a bank robber and perform successful heists. Purchase your gear, hire your crew, plan your entry and escape while avoid alerting the police. Complete your mission with all guns blazing OR do it the professional, stealthy way.

STORY
Your brother owed the local mob $1 million and you are forced to carry his debt after his death. As an ex-robber, you are given 4 days to amass and repay the debt by committing various heists. Will you be able to pay on time and survive? Or should you spend the money on forged documents to escape instead?

FEATURES
  • 4 heist locations, highly replayable and interactive maps, filled with many hidden ways to complete the mission
  • 10+ weapons and gears to purchase
  • Hire a crew OR be a lone professional
  • 6 endings, up to 30 mins playtime per playthrough, speedrun friendly
  • Atmospheric soundtracks
  • Made of 90% original RPG Maker assets

DOWNLOAD (FREE TO PLAY)
Game Jolt
itch.io

Creator's notes:
Hi everyone, this is my first time publishing and promoting a complete game to the public. I have learned to create games as a hobby with RPG Maker during my free time in the COVID-19 lockdown period. Please enjoy the game and don't hesitate to let me know your reviews, ideas and bugs!

ss2.pngss3.pngss4.pngss6.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnitedStars111