Benku

Mecha King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Self-proclaimed genius and video game programmer Rebecca Cain lived an ordinary life until her friend's turned everything she knew inside out. It was a release party like any other, at least... until Mar's revealed just where he'd been the last six years. Join Rebecca Cain on her travels to new lands, where the bonds you forge determine the fate of more worlds than just your own. Battle forces from across the multiverse as Rebecca forges her own path, showing that alone the amazing is possible, but together they might just pull off what just cannot be done. Metal Knight Alpha Gear.

Name: Rebbeca Cain
Race: Human
Sex:Female
Dislikes:Cheaters
Bio: Rebbeca a normal girl and video game programmer who is working on a new type of MMO with her childhood friends vekka and mars.
Upon the games launch something sinister happens that changes her life forever.

Name: Zela Starfist
Race: Zaiojin
Sex:Female
Dislikes:The zaiojin empire
Bio: Zela was ounce a grand admiral of the zaiojin empire and is a decedent of one of the first born zaiojin. She later left the empire to become a space pirate, after she went on a mission to stop a waring race from unleashing the secret weapon it was put on her shoulders to cleans this waring race form orders given to her by her suppressors. That was her last straw thus leaving the empire and turning to piracy to fight back there twisted beliefs.

Name: Mito Van Trisk
Race: Orckin
Sex:Male
Dislikes:
Bio: One of the few Orkin in existence and zelas adopted son after she saved him from the mass murder of his people at the hands of the zaiojin empire deeming his home world to warlike to continue to be part of the zaiojin empire of planets. they were systematically cleansed by the zaiojin and the survivors that where left scattered hiding out in the vast universe as a reminder of the zaiojins might and keepers of the peace.

Name: Kalavan
Race: Zaiojin
Sex:Male
Dislikes:The dark god ubrus
Bio: Kalavan is the oldest of all zaijin being first born he is the head of an order called the light of rescue they follow the ways of the goddess of all,resca. He once sat on the top of zaiojin society along with the rest of the firstborn but soon were overthrown by his children and exiled him to the further reaches of the cosmos where he founded his order to fight what his children created, the zaiojin empire.

Last edited:

Benku

Mecha King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-bump-
A little update here's the battle system so far.

liviticus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

I like what you have done with the front view battle system :). I think the time it takes for the enemy to disappear could be shortened though.

Keep up the great work :)

Benku

Mecha King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, and as for the enemies i was also testing the collapse effect on it and your right takes to long.

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Loving the art style, in this and the assets. Nice job!

Benku

Mecha King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks my sister is my artist.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks pretty cool so far. The art is a welcome change from the norm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga