Elements:
Elements.png
Weapon types

Weapon Types.png
Monster weapons for SRPG

Monster Weapons.png
Misc. items
Misc items.png

Note: Though most of these icons are made from scratch, a tiny number of the misc icons are colorized versions of the base MV icons such as the Yarn, coral, rope, and shoes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The one-eyed ghost is definitely my favourite of the lot. Love how its eye moves from side to side. You could easily make an event where it appears on the map in random areas, scanning for the player.

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New Sprites for those interested in a sci fi setting but more fantasy or western in aesthetics- a set of robo horses! There are two sets- one for nornal use, and another which has been enlarged so that it can have a rider on it!

Blue.pngRed.pngOld Timey.pngHell.pngAqua.png
Large
Robo HorseFor Rider Blue.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Red.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Old Timey.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Hell.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Aqua.png
Large overlays (put rider sprite in between the Large sprite and overlay)
Robo HorseFor Rider Blue Overlay.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Red Overlay.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Old Timey Overlay.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Hell Overlay.pngRobo HorseFor Rider Aqua Overlay.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senkiji