Follower of RNGesus
- Jul 30, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
What This Plugin Does:
It allows you to easily and effectively create a Metronome Skill.
A Metronome Skill is a move from Pokémon that, when used, makes the user call upon any random move from the entire game.
How to Use It:
First, install the Plugin.
Next, watch the video above or read the text below:
Input the following Notetag into a Skill to make it a Metronome Skill.
<Metronome Avaliable Skills> x, y, z… </Metronome Avaliable Skills>
<Metronome Avaliable Skills> 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 28, 29, 30 </Metronome Avaliable Skills>
Also, here are some Parameters:
Battle Log Message
Description: Set this to the Battle Log message you wish to display when a Metronome skill is used.
Default: A random skill will be used!
Description: Determines whether it is possible for a Metronome skill to call another Metronome skill.
You can download it from here:
- This Plugin may be used in free or commercial games.
- You are allowed to edit.
- If used in any publicly released game, then "SumRndmDde" must be given credited.
- Would be awesome if you link my YouTube also.
Questions and Answers:
All questions that are asked and answered will be placed in here.
No one has asked any thing yet though. T-T
- Added the ability to disable the Battle Log
message from within the Parameters.
- Fixed compatibility with DreamX's Instant
Turn Battle Plugin
- Fixed "Available" spelling
- Birthed this Plugin straight from my fingers.
It sorta hurt...
Last edited by a moderator: