Karbonic

Off Brand OFF
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using MGC tilemap Ace and its add on Map Zoom Ace, and I've run into two major problems that may be connected to each other.

Pictures of my first problem are here:

http://imgur.com/a/yfaVA

First, when MGC tilemap is on its own, I encounter a problem when changing maps.

For instance, as you can see in the first picture, this is my starting map. Everything seems to be working fine. Until...

As you can see in picture 2, when I move to the next map, it appears exactly the same as the first map, but stretched like a parallax.

'NEW_TILEMAP_FOR_ALL_MAPS'  is set to 'true' and when set to 'false' it completely disables the script.

I've been messing around with this but have gotten nowhere.

My second problem is when Map Zoom Ace is added to the game.

Once again, everything seems perfectly working on the first map, until I move to the next map,

and it simply crashed to desktop.

I think these problems are connected. The way it seems, a new tilemap is being made for the first map, but not the second.

When Mapzoom looks for the new tileset, it can't find one, and crashes the game.

Do any of you have any experience with these two scripts? I've looked at other people's problems with it, but they all seem to be for different problems.

Thanks,

Karbonic

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please give links to the scripts you're using (to the script's site, not the direct download).

Karbonic

Off Brand OFF
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Karbonic, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

People need time to see and answer your questions, you can't expect such problems to be solved in a few hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Karbonic

Off Brand OFF
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping again.

I haven't found any other threads with this problem, and I'm getting this consistently.

I'm going to test it's compatibility with my other scripts soon. In the mean time, 

have any of you run into something like this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p
I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuuuhFasa