Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Just bought some games!

(And here I was saying I wasn't going to buy anything anymore this month ^^; )

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I think.. I may buy all the DLC... :)

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think.. I may buy all the DLC... :)
I don't want to lower your joy here, but you should check out every pack you want to buy on the RMW Shop as well, because many have RMW exclusive content you don't get in the steam dlc. Well they are still worth it even without the additional content, but I think you should know that before you realize later and be disappointed.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is this in preparation to the IGMC contest like the humble bundle sale was last year?

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So this is only for the Steam version? Installing this one messes with my standalone version that I prefer to use.

But I've got to admit those prices sure are tempting :popcorn:

XPKobold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Wow this is great finally i had a chance to buy RPG Maker 2003 on the mid-week madness on steam.  Sicne i already have XP, VX and VXace through the rpgmaker web store years ago.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Can someone please link me to info on how I can "gift" purchases to other steam members? I have bought copies and would like to give them to my kiddos. Thanks.

Great sale. Now I can get more stuff.

/me hoards more resources and musiks.

Wow this is great finally i had a chance to buy RPG Maker 2003 on the mid-week madness on steam.  Sicne i already have XP, VX and VXace through the rpgmaker web store years ago.
/me pops her eyes out

good point!

Last edited by a moderator:

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm not too sure, but i think if you already bought them, it's too late. When checking out i can choose between buying for myself or as a gift. If you didn't already download your stuff, you could maybe contact steam support and hope they can do something.

Last edited by a moderator:

dinkledaberry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Olde Englishe
Primarily Uses
Oh dangit. And here I just bought the audiostock music pack yesterday at full price out of curiosity. Should have known there'd be a price drop before the IGMC begins. That'll learn me.

These are all great deals though! Looks like Skyborn is one of the giveaways too. That game needs more love.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sales are awesome!

XPKobold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm not too sure, but i think if you already bought them, it's too late. When checking out i can choose between buying for myself or as a gift. If you didn't already download your stuff, you could maybe contact steam support and hope they can do something.
Not really you can only buy a product for yourself once but there is an option to purchase as a gift. But once you buy a product for yourself the only option left is to purchase it as a gift. I know this cause i gave someone a steam game on sale that i've already bought recently during a steam sale.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Can someone please link me to info on how I can "gift" purchases to other steam members? I have bought copies and would like to give them to my kiddos. Thanks.

I'm not too sure, but i think if you already bought them, it's too late. When checking out i can choose between buying for myself or as a gift.
They were bought as gifts but I cannot figure how any one person uses four copies, right? So there must be a trick to this.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I noticed that there are some DLC packs that don't actually show up for sale in the DLC section on steam (and someone else noticed this in the steam forums as well). 

I know the Wild Steam pack is for sale on Steam and is currently 50% off. No doubt there are some others not showing up in the list. Is it because the list is so large now? :)

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It *is* on steam (click my link), it just doesn't show up on the DLC list on the RPGMaker VXAce page. There are a couple others, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the graveyard area I'm currently working on for another small project! (This is actually an RPG and not a puzzle game for once)
In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S_Rabbit