Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Author: MihailJP from the JP forums

[MihailJP] Nice to meet you.

I made a plug-in that does not make the actor who became incapacitated unable to act but attacks allies as if he became a zombie.

How to use
  1. Prepare a state for "zombie conversion" in an empty number in the state list (assumed to be number 11 here).
  2. Specifies the behavioral constraint for the "zombied" state. At this time, if you set it to "None", it will be considered that the enemy and ally have been reversed and will act automatically. Other than "none", it has the same meaning.
  3. Set the plug-in parameter "Death State Number" to 11.
  4. Enter <zombifiable> in the memo field of the actor to be "zombied". If you do not enter it, you will not be able to fight as usual. Enemy characters will not be "zombied".
* If you add a plug-in, it will not be reflected in the battle test unless you save it. (I've been addicted to this)

About behavior
  • Actors who have become "zombies" are treated as incapacitated.
  • You will be defeated if everyone in the party is "zombied" or incapacitated.

Published on

GitHub.
https://github.com/MihailJP/mihamzplugin/blob/master/ZombieActor.js The

license is Unlicense.
https://github.com/MihailJP/mihamzplugin/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem