AnchyMorgan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So right now, I am looking for a tank sprite. After looking around, I haven't managed to find any, so I was hoping to get some help by making a thread.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I am using RPG Maker MV.

Last edited:

Enigman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which era are you looking at? Modern, WW1/WW2 or are you just after a generic tank, no markings etc?

I know I've seen a few around here and there.

The following thread is from 2013 but may be of use to you: Trooper NPC/Enemy Sprite and Tank

I know I have seen other AFV sprites at some point but more clarity on what you are after will help those reading your post to find the most appropriate answer.

Last edited:

AnchyMorgan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Which era are you looking at? Modern, WW1/WW2 or are you just after a generic tank, no markings etc?

I know I've seen a few around here and there.

The following thread is from 2013 but may be of use to you: Trooper NPC/Enemy Sprite and Tank

I know I have seen other AFV sprites at some point but more clarity on what you are after will help those reading your post to find the most appropriate answer.
I am looking for modern tanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoell