Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know how common it is for people to be asking for military assets, but I'm working on an RPG Game with modern weaponry, and I want the game to have a modern military feel to it.

The game has many different countries, and I want them to each have their own unique tanks, helicopters and vehicles.

I am aware of the tank and helicopter sprites that come with MV, but the tank looks like an American Sherman tank from the 1940's, which I don't want, and simply recoloring them to indicate different factions to me would be considered "lazy."

If anyone knows any good military assets, let me know.

I'm also looking for SV Battlers based on military vehicles and soldiers.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

It sounds like you're looking for quite a bit, please keep in mind that Resource Requests is meant for one or two items at a time. It would be helpful if you shared images of what exactly you're looking for, not everyone is knowledgeable about the differences between tanks.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Resource Requests[/move]
It sounds like you're looking for quite a bit, please keep in mind that Resource Requests is meant for one or two items at a time. It would be helpful if you shared images of what exactly you're looking for, not everyone is knowledgeable about the differences between tanks.

My apologies, it's my first time on this website.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.
Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeuzyGamer