Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Militibus Elementis Redux

Miltibus Elementis is a RPG that uses Mog Hunter's Linearmotion Battle System that uses various RPG elements.

Features:
-Mog Hunter's LMBS

-Heartbreak's Difficulty Select-

-Characters that use different elemental magic-

-Side Quests-

- 3-5 hours of gameplay if you do all the side quests-

Screens/Images:

It started when Raven's older brother Yuni brought home a little boy named Keldanite for the night. He went to stay with her mother's friend Brueta. However they became close friends. Now twelve years have passed, and they are members of a guild called Defenders who helps others. Little do they know is that everything isn't as it seems, or what is to come.

Plugins:

Yanfly

Mog Hunter [LMBS]

Kodakwa

Hearbreak [Diffiulty Plugin]

Graphics:

RPG Maker DS Sprites

RPG Maker FES Tiles and Sprites

I cannot remember for sure who made the dog sprites, or the cat face I am using. If anyone knows let me so that I can credit him, or her.

Music:

Zonderland Music Pack (Only in title)

Some of the music for boss battles is from here http://sound.jp/foceal/

The normal battle theme, and some of the Town music was made by my friend StormKat32 on RPG Maker Central. Special thanks to TrueCynder of RPG Maker Central for fixing up the dungeon maps.

NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE the www folder or save folder in it, or you will get an error at the first cut scene or will not be able to save. Also some virus protections might give a false virus positive. At this point the updates will be any bugs fixes. So if anyone finds any bugs at all tell me exactly what the bug is, and where it occurs.

How to use skills if anyone doesn't fully understand how: To use a skill press the D key. If a skill is equipped to a slot with arrow keys hold the arrow keys required and press the D key. Also you can press X in battle to use items and equip skills. It might be easier to play this game with a controller if anyone knows the buttons to press.

Last edited:

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll give it a whirl. Mainly cause your screename has the name of one of the most amazing friends iv'e ever had

Edit: Found an error in the first 5 minuets of playing
error.png

Last edited:

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Oddball You don't and cannot go in that room anyway it's just Raven saying that you cannot go in there, but I'll fix it anyway. It's still not good to have that there.

EDIT: I fixed it hopefully. No need to re download it though, but I recommend doing so in case itch didn't update the previous on you downloaded. I downloaded it myself this time to make sure it updated and it did.

Last edited:

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry for the double post, but I had to fix errors that were found. So if anyone wants to get the end of the game they have to re download the game. I am very sorry about this. I know how frustrating it is to have to re download a game. It should be fully playable all the way through now.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Found an error in the new versionMore errors.png

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Oddball Thank you for catching that. I fixed it. There was an accidental typo in its file. Sorry about that, and I am sorry you're running into so many errors.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Moved to Games in Development.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Rose Guardian! I'm really happy to see your game here! <3 ^_^ I have played a bit and so far I am enjoying your Tales-like battle system! :D The DS-sprites along with the artworks very fun as well! :) Though I did run on that same error before x( the one on the foggy map! Not sure if you have fixed or updated it already though, Rose! :D I would gladly play it again with the new version! <3

I think you have improved so much from your previous versions of this game, so that's a huge plus! The new battle system was especially nicely implemented! <3 Keep up the great work, Rose! :D

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Starmage Thank you very much! I'm sorry this is taking forever for me to finish. I hope to get it done some time late this year or early 2021.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's alright, Rose! ^_^ No pressure here! :) As long as you get it done on your own comfy pace! :D I'll be looking forward to its' completion soon! :D

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry for bumping this. All I had to do was fix game crashing bugs, and the passability errors. So this game can be moved back to completed games. Also I had to change the battle system back to the one I had before because the other one had an error I had no clue how to fix. So I apologize if anyone liked that one better. From here on I am only fixing bugs that crash the game if I know how to fix them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathews110