Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know how I missed these so long, loving especially your original graphics and the alternate crops! Those plants you drew are super cool!
the empty pools are a very cool idea, reminding me of the Veo Lu Sluice in Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles, which would run dry every now and then :3

Milu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the kind words! :)

Milu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've added some things in november: more doors (I needed some for my own game), a couple of hat tiles taken from the Actor sprites, field tiles edited from Outside_A5 (both autotile and separate) in order to get a less "blocky" version (again, needed for my game) and an alternative log cabin wall.

FieldPieces.pnglog cabin alternative.pngField-autotile.png
1636845793761.png
!TallDoorsFramesMore.png

EDIT: Oh yes, and books! These I did purely for fun.
books.png

Last edited:

Milu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem to be making switch and secret door button graphics for low technology fantasy worlds. I'm open to suggestions. Is there a switch you need for your game(s)?

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm doing steam-punk Dwarves in my game... could you do something with steam levers and doors?
Edit: by the way, your stuff is AWESOME! Thank you =]

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow!!! These are better than what I could have imagined! Thank you so much! These are stunning. =]

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...
If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby_YorkTech