Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know how I missed these so long, loving especially your original graphics and the alternate crops! Those plants you drew are super cool!
the empty pools are a very cool idea, reminding me of the Veo Lu Sluice in Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles, which would run dry every now and then :3

Milu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the kind words! :)

Milu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've added some things in november: more doors (I needed some for my own game), a couple of hat tiles taken from the Actor sprites, field tiles edited from Outside_A5 (both autotile and separate) in order to get a less "blocky" version (again, needed for my game) and an alternative log cabin wall.

FieldPieces.pnglog cabin alternative.pngField-autotile.png
1636845793761.png
!TallDoorsFramesMore.png

EDIT: Oh yes, and books! These I did purely for fun.
books.png

Last edited:

Milu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem to be making switch and secret door button graphics for low technology fantasy worlds. I'm open to suggestions. Is there a switch you need for your game(s)?

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm doing steam-punk Dwarves in my game... could you do something with steam levers and doors?
Edit: by the way, your stuff is AWESOME! Thank you =]

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow!!! These are better than what I could have imagined! Thank you so much! These are stunning. =]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx145698