Mimic map sprite (four directions) for MV

Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have looked extensively through the content but have not found anything that works. I need a four-directional mimic walk sprite for the map. Basically like a normal charset, except it is a chest. I would like the wooden chest from Rmmv, but any kind of help is good. I sincerely hope that this is the right place to post a request and that someone has the time to help me.

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
An attempt on making a mimic walk sprite based on wooden chest RTP edit that I did.

mimic_test.png
Edited mimic battler used as a base reference- few versions of walk sprites and chest opening.

mimic_front.pngmimic_sv.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?
No one:
Steam game achievement: "Die 100 times in easy mode".
I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umememe