Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everyone. I was wondering if it would be possible to mimic what this plugin does in the video at 0:25 to 0:33.

Thanks in advance.

(I wasn't exactly sure where to post this. Sorry mods if I made a mistake.)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you are wanting something for Ace, it needs to go in Ace script requests so that is where I'm moving it.

Also, I see several things happening in that video (flames, different sparkly things, etc) at that point. Which specific thing are you wanting? Last, have you looked through particle scripts for Ace? If so, which ones and why exactly do they not work for what you need?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah I wasn't really that sure whether to put it there or in the previous. 

The main thing I wanted to replicate the actors disintegrating.

The only particle script i've found that might be able to do it is this one by PK8. I am currently looking into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross