Not open for further replies.

MucoNas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The past is never dead doctor , it is not even past...

Hi all!
Mind Switch is my first game with RPG Maker MV. It is a story-puzzle based psychological rpg.

TRAILER

STORY

"Mind Switch" is the story of Michael Monroe who has dissociative identity disorder. He lost his mother in a fire when he was 7 years old. He had no one else so he grew up in an orphanage where he has been traumatized by evil people.

Now , he has to escape from his own mind full of traumas.
But, what about the others?...

FEATURES

- Your attitude towards people and your decisions change the course of the story(Different Endings)
- A psychological battle involving adventure / RPG elements
- Challenging puzzles connected with story and the character
- Completing the game in a different way by playing the character as a completely different person
- Psychological imageries hidden in dialogues, places and people

* First hour of the game focuses on the story so there are just some little decisions. The main "gaming" part comes after that :)

Last edited:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congrats for releasing the first RPG Maker MV project of yours.

Psychological games can be nerve-breaking. Is Michael Monroe, the character the story is about, the real life Michael Monroe or not?

MucoNas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats for releasing the first RPG Maker MV project of yours.

Psychological games can be nerve-breaking. Is Michael Monroe, the character the story is about, the real life Michael Monroe or not?

Just a fictional character.

chantz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
franch
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I like that attitude towards people and decisions change the course of history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188