Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My first project for RPG Maker VX Ace has been to make a minecraft texture set. I am currently working on implementing all major blocks and will make the textures available for download once complete. So far I have added about 60 blocks with more coming soon.

Simple demo:

minecraft RPG MAKER.JPG

Note: All textures are owned by Mojang AB. I am merely making a RPG Maker VX Ace tileset from them. For this reason the textures can NOT be used for commercial use. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You need to read the rules before posting. We don't allow rips and you haven't actually provided any resources in this thread. If you wish to just show off something you're working on that belongs in the WIP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00cassiesmells