WidgetKitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After a few painstaking days of programming and testing, I have three minigames completed. They're part of a carnival at the royal city of my world. These will be in the demo comng out in a few weeks, I just want to see what people think of my ideas and the presentation so far. Thanks for watching!

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OK, but is anyone going to talk about those adorable trees?

Nice minigames! It looks very professional.

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very cool minigames indead. Is the fun house route a fixed one or does it vary with some random elements?

WidgetKitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, but is anyone going to talk about those adorable trees?

Nice minigames! It looks very professional.
Haha! And those talking and dancing trees are scattered all over, people are used to them!

Thanks so much!
Very cool minigames indead. Is the fun house route a fixed one or does it vary with some random elements?
Thank you! None of the tunnels are completely random - I want people to figure out a pathway to the mirror room, which has three entrances and multiple ways to reach them. The fireballs each kick you back to a different room, too. That first, looping room is also nine duplicate exits that take you all over, with only subtle differences in the junk around them, and five ways to get in there that look alike but aren't. So it'll seem pretty random I think

I'll probably add a high score system with better prizes for 3rd, 2nd, & 1st, and NPCs already holding the places - little sidequest to beat them all. So in the funhouse's case, you get a big reward for figuring out the quickest route!

Nawer_Rapter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love that way of portraying difficulty in the first one, that's some high quality creativity there.
Also they seem really fun by themselves. A good sign for a minigame indeed.

WidgetKitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love that way of portraying difficulty in the first one, that's some high quality creativity there.
Also they seem really fun by themselves. A good sign for a minigame indeed.
Thanks so much! That IS a good sign then - was planning about 12 minigames with difficulty levels (every town and farm will have a game) and a quest to beat every level of each

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains