Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(PixelPerfect == don't try to zoom in/out or the thing become blurrish)

Minimalistic interface with single pixel lines and high contrast. Should look good.
It should work in MV too, I didn't tested it.
Fit better with pixel fonts.

Window.png

USE: drop this .png file in the img/system/ folder of your project and confirm overwrite. It should work.

ISSUES : If you find any issue let me know and I'll fix it immediately (immediately == when I want for ).

TERMS: do whatever, no credit, no attribution, editable, redistributable.

MORE: if you want more windowskins by this style, tell me and I'll do it immediately (immediately == when I want for).

evertonera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey @Dororo , i'm passing by to say I love it. Congratuations on your work. I use a pixel font and this window skin is just perfect. Thanks a bunch!

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dororo Looks wonderful and I can't say a bad word about your art, I'm just curious, do you take requests?

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dororo Looks wonderful and I can't say a bad word about your art, I'm just curious, do you take requests?
Not at the moment, I'm finishing a project on my own, but I can do small things like these skins if you need one. Obviously for free (and without any guarantee).

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dororo I understand that perfectly and yes, only window skin I would need, just frame, without colors, simple nice fantasy frame for game that runs in 960x540 size :)

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Soulrender: color squares are needed by the system, it's just a copy/paste so it's no burden to me.
Do you have any other hint ? Gothic fantasy, classic fantasy, evil fantasy, good heavenly fantasy...

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually It's hard to define, because my game is localized inside bermuda triangle and my main protagonist wields powers of wind and thunder and everything is around mythical Birds Of Prey - Roc (Rukk)

Also ancient greek and nordic gods shows up episodically

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Soulrender : wait from 12 to 24 hrs and you'll receive a gift as a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123