Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does this happen after you load a saved game, or after a new game, or on both cases?

Because usually "undefined" errors happen if you try to load an older and now incompatible saved game after adding a plugin to the project.

Squirrelzone

Expert at being lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
does this happen after you load a saved game, or after a new game, or on both cases?

Because usually "undefined" errors happen if you try to load an older and now incompatible saved game after adding a plugin to the project.

It happened when I loaded a saved game. Does this mean I delete the saved game since I added the plugin?

EDIT: The game works fine now. I have yet to test the plugin though

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It just means the plugin probably does some stuff when an event is created, and saves that data in your save file.  Because you've played and saved a game prior to adding the plugin, that data wasn't created or saved, so when you load your save file after adding the plugin, it can't find the info it's expecting to be there.

Just start a new game and save it over the old one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Calf survival story with a happy ending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wintt