GeodipaRyuYT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Journey Of Global Warming 23_12_2019 10_40_25.png
Im Trying To Use This Plugin But it Always Be Like This When im going out from my starting point
Can somebody help me please????

Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love this but I wish you could have the map box be a 'set size' where the map inside moves with you because I have some pretty big maps that I'd like to not show everything right away.

DnCGamez

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello i am new to this site and i cant seem to get the events to show up on the map to be honest not sure how to do that to get them to show up any help would be thankful

Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Although the mini map display is a nice feature it can be quite unpredictable at times with plugin issues, I'd recommend having them on the top list of the plugins in projects for the time being, I did run into a crash the moment I went into a battle screen.

Despite some flaws this plugin has some great play test value for mapping issues- using this mini map I was able to discover passable terrain in areas I had visually done as a blockade.

Could I request a terrain tag display also? This plugin would be exceptionally helpful for my world map screen where I can display terrain by it's own colour value.

Ultimacj

Cookie Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Englist
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wish there was a "video for dummies" for this. It's a great plugin but I can't get anything to work and the only video provide just demonstrates, it doesn't walk you through it. Even as something simple as putting down the beacons I can't get that to work either, all I get is Java Script Errors. Has anyone got the beacon features to work? If so, can you please provide a step-by-step process how it's accomplished?

Do I put this in map feature? Do I put this where the event as? Paralla Process? Button Press? Etc.

Example: I want save points to be displayed on the map and I can't get that to work provided with the instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OswyGotoso

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please, can someone help me with this? I have downloaded the plugin, but I can't for the life of me get rid of the border in the minimap. Otherwise it's perfect.

If someone can help, please contact me. Thanks in advance.

Killerslash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use this plugin, it’s updated, much better than before, and it’s working.
Mv plugin only.

Jilmer_Juan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow thanks.

One question? Do this plugin can be ported to MZ? Thanks in advance.

fransco60

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can i use icon instead of color?

studwb22

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use this to implement an Earthbound style menu map where you go to an item in your inventory and then it brings up a full screen sized map that can be cancelled with a button press?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nearing completion of the first major city of Albert, a vacation getaway city built a long time ago by a king who really didn't want to be invaded.
It’s definitely a great day to fit in some time for me to play no mans sky on PS4
Julyon.png

First concept art of one of our main characters love interest who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the world. Or marry her. Maybe even everything at once.
Me: *saved the game*
Also me: *exit the game afterward*
The game: "Any unsaved progress will be lost"
Me: "uh,.. alright?"
[I feel a bit sad I did this]
"WhY?...WhY dId YoU KiLl ThEm AlL?...yOu BlOoDy HeLl MoNsTeR...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!! FOR THE BLOOD OF THE LOST!!!" ~Scars final words before his final battle [not final boss]

Battle Theme: Blood of the Lost
Face Sprite
Forgotten Eclipse_Scar Dead+Final Battle with him.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoGGick855