Mining, Woodcutting, Fishing Request

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, can someone make me a sprite (animation) which ever you want to call it of the Sprite i'm attaching to this topic of them 

A) Mining

B) Cutting a tree

C) Fishing

E) Smithing (The Image of the Stone to smith on is attached to this topic)

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For RPG Maker VX Ace

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
codycarol95, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But the other one is for something completely different. I'm asking for different things.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not bumping my topic. This is completely different from what I was asking for in a different request. So its not against the rules. I looked. It would be if I was bumping my request before 72 or so hours

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I believe she is referring to the extra posts you have running down the page. It is advised to utilize the "Edit" Button on the bottom right, down by "Multiquote" & "Quote"

Did you want  your sprite Kirito to be animated? I could take a whack at it. But I am just a beginner so it will probably take me a little bit. I want the practice, though.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, double posting doesn't refer to the separate topics, it's any time you post directly under yourself, which you keep doing. Please stop, soon I'll be forced to give you warnings and no one wants that.

You are allowed to make more than one thread of requests but it isn't necessary. Dividing them up really just makes things hard for me to keep track of.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
sorry sharm. 

Last edited by a moderator:

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I believe she is referring to the extra posts you have running down the page. It is advised to utilize the "Edit" Button on the bottom right, down by "Multiquote" & "Quote"

Did you want  your sprite Kirito to be animated? I could take a whack at it. But I am just a beginner so it will probably take me a little bit. I want the practice, though.
yes

sorry for double posting again xD not use to the edit button on things

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, #1: I will TRY. I am heading into uncharted waters, here. So if you don't like them, I have tough skin, please tell me what I can do to improve their appearance. That having been said, give me a couple hours, and I will see what I can do. I was working on a tile set when I noticed this request, but I am just about wrapped up with that.

Edit: Before I start, did you want any of them to be facing in a specific direction? I.e. Did you want the fisher to point right, left, down, up or all? Also, was your Sprite custom made by someone, or can I put up the edits as part of my portfolio?

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
all directions.custom made using the sprite generator lol. so go ahead and put them up in your portfolio

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Cool. I will see what I can work out. 

Edit: Any idea where I might find a smithing hammer? lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.
Ugh. Head heavy with sick juice. I wish I could work on my stuff. o_O
GZZPUeX.png

Overflow Form
I'm coming back to my work with Learn RPG Maker MV. Soon I'll be posting previews screenshots for my "paterons"! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misamisa987