Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

Minnow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Terms Of Use
-For use in RPG Maker only. Must own a copy of RPG Maker MV.​
-Please do not redistribute/share​
-Free for non-commercial and commercial use with credit (Minnow)​
 ​
ANIMALS 

Large Animals

Small Animals

Birds 
TILE ADD-ONS

Large Tree

Last edited by a moderator:

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

How about butterflies, birds or bees? I think it can make a forest environment awesome. :wub:

topar395

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
These are VERY nice! Birds would be nice to see. Thank you for sharing these.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are GREAT!! I always loved animal sprites for RPG Maker and always wanted roe sprite in RMVX, now I can have it in MV! Thank you!! Maybe you can make squirell/rabbit? :)

Or...what about cow? There is no cow in MV, dunno why....even "cow" SE is here, but no cow sprites :(

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Well done! One can never have enough animal sprites to liven up the maps a bit.

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That mouse is super cute! And I agree with the other suggestions that the forest-y type creatures like small birds and butterflies would be nice! But farm animals are also neat :o

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a note, I tested your animals here and they look lovely, however they are not in a correct grid, sometimes you can see the nose off or the tail off and appearing at wrong places, for example a nose floating behind the back of the animal etc. This is something easy to fix, but I think I should let you know if you want to fix them here as well.

Keep the cute animals coming! :wub:

Daemien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This is awesome! Hope a wolf is coming soon ^_^

Minnow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a note, I tested your animals here and they look lovely, however they are not in a correct grid, sometimes you can see the nose off or the tail off and appearing at wrong places, for example a nose floating behind the back of the animal etc. This is something easy to fix, but I think I should let you know if you want to fix them here as well.

Keep the cute animals coming! :wub:
Thanks for the feedback! They're working fine for me.. did you save them with a $ in front of the file name? For example '$stag.png'. Some of them are weird sizes so they have to be saved as a single sprite rather than a sprite sheet.

Made a small bird with a few alternate colourings. I'm going to try flying birds as well ^_^

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Wow, I can't give you enough love! If you still need ideas how about a fox or raccoon?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aww, they are beautiful!  Thank you for making them available for commercial use too.

Can I suggest flying birds?  As well as horizontal/vertical directions, perhaps a spritesheet that has diagonal directions, so we can give them diagonal flight paths too.

Farm animals would be great.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the feedback! They're working fine for me.. did you save them with a $ in front of the file name? For example '$stag.png'. Some of them are weird sizes so they have to be saved as a single sprite rather than a sprite sheet.
Yes, I'm using them with $filename... actually, I think it's just one of them which was bugging, but I changed the file width to 144 and this resolved the issue. I will send you a screenshot to better illustrate what happened (I don't know if this happened only to me).

I will post again here (or edit this) with the screenshot soon.

Edit: Screenshot from inside game (note the black lines appearing)

The ones above are edited by me for a 144p grid width (48p per frame width). The ones below are the original files downloaded from here. Both cases uses $ for prefix. Maybe this could be a bug with just me though. I think the deer is unaffected, only the moose was bugging for me.

On another note, thanks very much for the birds, they are very lovely.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm definitely using your animals in my game. They are very cute! My favorite one so far is the squirrel.

Minnow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, I'm using them with $filename... actually, I think it's just one of them which was bugging, but I changed the file width to 144 and this resolved the issue. I will send you a screenshot to better illustrate what happened (I don't know if this happened only to me).

I will post again here (or edit this) with the screenshot soon.

Edit: Screenshot from inside game (note the black lines appearing)

The ones above are edited by me for a 144p grid width (48p per frame width). The ones below are the original files downloaded from here. Both cases uses $ for prefix. Maybe this could be a bug with just me though. I think the deer is unaffected, only the moose was bugging for me.

On another note, thanks very much for the birds, they are very lovely.
That's really.. strange? It doesn't do that for me. I double checked the grid and everything seems to line up. Very confusing :p

Either way here is a version that is 144 wide in case anyone else has the same issue.

Thanks for posting that, Yurixy! :)

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Minnow - yes I also found it strange, because when I see it in a grid editor, it looks normal, not sure why it was behaving that way in my game. Once I moved it few pixels to the right and increased canvas width to 144p, that bug disappeared for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Newest RPG Maker drops: hey fellas, get on the MZ train to somewhere

Me: Building my VX Ace lego tower, blissfully unaware of time moving forward
When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigabitz