Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

SLEEP

grunge rock cloud strife
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
emglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
oh deer, these are rlly good tHESE ARE GOOD  :p  might use!!

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hahah i actually got a game where you start in a forest. hmmmm can you make a fawn :o

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love new sprites! Want more and more!  ;_;

relightz

Villager
Reaction score
wow, great work! :D

can u make a monkey? i need it for my project

xXTragic_AngelXx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Flying birds would be nice. I can see it being tied together with the event chase plugin and making the walking ones fly off when the player is walks near them.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Flying birds would be nice. I can see it being tied together with the event chase plugin and making the walking ones fly off when the player is walks near them.
OH i see what you did there : D that would be nice to see ^^

starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are great! I was very disappointed in MV's lack of animals. Cat, dog, chicken, horse, and bees that look like they want to kill someone. Really? Oh and maybe that pig looks like a warthog I guess. Either way... your animals are adorable and make great additions!

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are fantastic, Minnow.  Thank you so much for enhancing our game worlds with diversity!

0sleepy0

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love your work  :rock-left:   :D   :rock-right:

Radis3D

Just a Devilz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
may i use it for VX Ace? :3

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The squirrel is so cute! Seeing some bugs would be nice though. Bees, Butterflies, etc.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really love how the wolf came out. I was looking into some editing to create a werewolf sprite, and was curious how the head of the one you've created might work with that project. Would these be alright to re-edit, with credit, of course, or would you prefer they remain as they are? I would also be curious if a sprite like that is something you might eventually create anyway?

Minnow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really love how the wolf came out. I was looking into some editing to create a werewolf sprite, and was curious how the head of the one you've created might work with that project. Would these be alright to re-edit, with credit, of course, or would you prefer they remain as they are? I would also be curious if a sprite like that is something you might eventually create anyway?
Go ahead and edit as you'd like ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RugalSz