bluebomber25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are there any Battler Images out there that have strong elemental appearances? Looking for creatures that belong in caves, deserts, ice barrens, etc. Default, front-facing battlers. And creatures are preferable, I can use the color slider to make the human/humanoid battlers represent different elements to a certain extent. Thanks!

bluebomber25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
¿donde esta el bump?

It's here. The bump is here.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

bluebomber25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My apologies. Resource request form filled out below.

Resource Type: Enemy Battlers - Front Facing (Default RPG Maker VXAce. Think Dragon Warrior series of RPG's)

Maker Format: VXAce

Art Style: Default RTP is fine. If Pixel art is easier for you, I have downloaded Tale's PixaTool's conversion of the RTP enemies so I can make the styles match closer.

Description: Looking for Non-human battlers that serve as overworld / dungeon creeps (or bosses, if they are truly badass). I have no shame in using the Hue Change tool built in to the engine to change colors to match elemental states.

I'm hoping to have reddish for Fire/Volcano; baby blue for Ice/Tundra; black shades for Darkness/Graveyard; white for Light or Holy/Castle; yellow for storm/plains, browns for Earth/Caves; Purple for Time&Space/Forgotten Island; and Green for Life&Soul/Temple. I'm very inspired by Secret of Mana =)

The important thing is to have the enemies. The preferred colors, elements and locations are listed in case you good folks needed extra info.

Reference Images: Slime in Pixel form, and in classic RTP form.

Slime.png Slime.png

bluebomber25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bumpty-Bump.

In case you are wondering, I do NOT expect one person to create enemies for all the different categories. If you have anything that would fit, it's appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter