RMMV Minor issue regarding highlight size when using Scene glossary and Point and click inventory plugins together

cirnoe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys!

As mentioned in the thread title, I am using Triacontane's SceneGlossary plugin and megumi014's Point and Click Inventory together and I can use both of their functionalities just fine, but I think some code in the Point and Click inventory plugin resizes the highlight border for all items. Because Triacontane's plugin uses Hidden items to register dictionary terms, it seems it is affected as well. The pictures of the issue are shown below:

the SceneGlossary where the term is way bigger than it should be
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 23.12.14.png

Similar to this for the item screen.

Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 23.12.34.png

I am aware that this issue probably would need some modification of the code for the Inventory plugin but I have no idea how to go about this even after looking through it. I was wondering if I could make the SceneGlossary highlight size go back to normal while retaining the highlight size for the items in the inventory... maybe just making Key Items only affected by the highlight or something? If anyone has any idea of any quick fixes to make these plugins work well together, do let me know.

Thank you in advance!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skycloudrain