Donutdude

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone!

I'm having a small problem with Modern Algebra's Message Options script. I'm attempting to use the Message Size and Position option of having the message box appear over the event. I have fit_window_to_message set as true. And I use the the message commands: \et[x] in order to focus that message over the event (x). And that works perfectly for stationary events.

Test One.png

But when I move the event, the message box seems to dislocate and puts itself either to the left or right of the event. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Test Two.png

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here's the event command box:

Event Box.png

*EDIT*

Nevermind all, I fixed it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the Fire alarm went off 3 times in less then a half hour on my building. But my cat is so use to it going off he doesn't even run behind the couch anymore. He is just like, "This again?"
It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!
Have you ever wondered what the lives of the NPC's are like in your hero's story? Come an find out with us as we play, "A Story Beside" by Wayward Prophet :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotix