Crybaby8

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sprite-0003.png
An RPG Maker VX Ace game out on Steam and Itch.io for Windows and MacOS with the price point of 4.99€/5.99$.

Sprite-0001.png
Emo, a lonely teenager, has decided to run away from home and walk Misery Street in pursuit of meaning. But the street brings out the worst within ones-self. Emo will have to overcome a world of delusional foes as well as the demons from his past. No one has yet to reach the end of Misery Street... Will Emo be the first?

GIF1.gif
Fair.

Sprite-0002.png
  • A huge retro fantasy world that seems like it was taken straight out of a deranged fairytale.
  • Funny albeit dark dialogues with sad and hopeless people.
  • A shy companion to talk to and bond with. Your relationship may effect the events to come.
  • Balanced battles with unique mechanics fit for newcomers as well as long-time RPG fans and auto-saving.
GIF3.gif
Anger: Emo deals and takes double damage. Enemies will always target him.
Game_qHhHv78x9V.png
Game_Kb5xmCkAOV.png
ShareX_soViQ6O1uD.png
Game_qJ2kyTD84d.png
Game_lAlBDOjNOp.png
Game_aMoXth9Bul.png
Game_wXk6NpDXfu.pngGame_YvBdUdey6F.png

The game was in development for more than 4 years and I couldn't have made it without the help of these forms. I am deeply grateful to all the wonderful people whose scripts have inspired me to push the limits of RPG Maker and create something I am truly proud of.

LINKS
STEAMPAGE.png
itch.pngTWITTER.png

Last edited:

Crybaby8

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A new major update has been released. With this update, I've rebalanced many enemies and characters as well as added autosaving and more. Additionally, the game is 25% off until Jan 23.

Crybaby8

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Another major update has been released. This time I've given more detail to the overworld graphics as well as some other minor adjustments. Because it's such a drastic change to the game I've labeled it as Version 2.0.

Froggo32

Wait, you can give yourself a custom title?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks interesting! I have a question though, is there visual horror in this game? I like thriller-like games and psychological horrors but not things with terrifying imagery and/or jumpscares. Like omori [I mean it has some jumpscares but not much and not really horror-like; and you can skip parts with horrific imagery if you want to].

RCXGaming

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very interesting minimalistic style. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this.

Crybaby8

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looks interesting! I have a question though, is there visual horror in this game? I like thriller-like games and psychological horrors but not things with terrifying imagery and/or jumpscares. Like omori [I mean it has some jumpscares but not much and not really horror-like; and you can skip parts with horrific imagery if you want to].
Thank you! There are no jumpscares or disturbing images. The horror is purely psychological.
Very interesting minimalistic style. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this.
Thanks!

Froggo32

Wait, you can give yourself a custom title?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, that's cool! It doesn't cost much so I think I'll buy your game in the future!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitepard