misplace map sprites after switch Scene?

BlueMage

Slime Lv99
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hi guys,
I was testing this doodad editor here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/doodadss-editor-embellish-your-maps-with-this-editor-compatible-with-rpg-maker-xp-vx-and-ace.101006/
While it's working great, there is a weird problem (i tested it on new project with no add-on script but this doodad).
After switch scene (for example, Menu > Map), the doodads on map seems to be created in a wrong place before jump back to it correct position in a blink. And it seems to happen only if the map has some of animated doodads with
their Blend mode = Add .
This won't happen if doodads get created before created another elements of Spriteset_Map.
Please help~

Erwill

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have this bug as well, after searchs, the problem is when the doodads are created, they ignore the camera position where the doodads update function doesn't.
I reported to the creator the bug, waiting for the next update of doodads editor I edited the dlls as I can where I add the doodads update function at the end of the creation function. I tested my fix and then the glitch are gone.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/45pk4i7fhlx0m9r/Doodads_editor_fix.zip/file

EDIT : The author answer me and fixed this bug, check the topic.

Last edited:

BlueMage

Slime Lv99
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hey @Erwill thank you, he fixed the bug of resize map too, cool!
Btw how did you modify .dll file? =|

Erwill

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just edited it with HxD editor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lutso