Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have 10 elements in the Fire/Water etc. type category. Although the extra 2 are listed in the plugin parameters for both Main Element Sets and Sub Element Sets in the VS Element Status Core, the last one does not appear on the Elements page of the Status Menu. There is no room for it before the list hits the bottom of the screen/scene.

I also have a set of elements of the Slash/Pierce etc type and I don't see how I can get those to show up either.

Can anyone advise me what I should do to correct this?

Thank you.

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have 10 elements in the Fire/Water etc. type category. Although the extra 2 are listed in the plugin parameters for both Main Element Sets and Sub Element Sets in the VS Element Status Core, the last one does not appear on the Elements page of the Status Menu. There is no room for it before the list hits the bottom of the screen/scene.

I also have a set of elements of the Slash/Pierce etc type and I don't see how I can get those to show up either.

Can anyone advise me what I should do to correct this?

Thank you.
Can you provide screenshots of the things you are referring to?
Database entries and status screen

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@NaosoX There is nothing in the database, it is all in plugin parameters.

Element Status Core -> Main Element Sets -> Trait Sets List
Missing element highlighted
1664110113638.png

Status Scene Showing as far down the list as it goes. Not possible to scroll any further.
1664110240555.png

Therefore, the last element shown in the Trait Sets List does not show, and I don't see how it is possible to add Slash/Pierce/Blunt etc.

Attachments

• 1664107071164.png
    1664107071164.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 0

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@NaosoX There is nothing in the database, it is all in plugin parameters.

Element Status Core -> Main Element Sets -> Trait Sets List
Missing element highlighted
View attachment 241217

Status Scene Showing as far down the list as it goes. Not possible to scroll any further.
View attachment 241218

Therefore, the last element shown in the Trait Sets List does not show, and I don't see how it is possible to add Slash/Pierce/Blunt etc.

OK. VisuMZ_1_ElementsStatusCore > Status Menu Settings > Elements > IDs: Column 1 >
1664112437510.png

VisuMZ_1_ElementsStatusCore > Status Menu Settings > Elements > IDs: Column 2 >
1664112467465.png

1664112291978.png

1664112518645.png

Alternatively, you can change the Trait Set Font Size
VisuMZ_1_ElementsStatusCore > Status Menu Settings > Trait Set Font Size > (something smaller)

EDIT: Just thought of something.. you said:
There's nothing in database.. have you added the elemental types to the database?

What you have added originally is only the name and parameter if you give an actor or enemy an elemental affinity. I could call it burrito or hamburger then set plus or minus resit to existing Elements...
But the element has to be designated in the database first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kes

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@NaosoX Thank you. I'll try that out immediately.

EDIT
It works exactly as I want it to.
Once again, thank you.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

working on an A/V sync system for my game! was NOT expecting the first roadblock to be accessing a variable from a public class!! Computers are so finicky sometimes :kaosigh:
For the first real time since my game's inception I found myself actually having fun playing around with my party's skills while testing out some battles! So much so, that I actually forgot what I was doing for a minute and had to force myself to move on to the next thing! :guffaw:

That's got to be a good sign considering it only has place holder animations, enemy skills, troop comps, etc. right now. Feels good!
Bex
Finally upgraded to RMMZ.
ScreenShot_11_28_2022_7_52_34.png
FINALLY, I figured out how to get the "tail" to appear IN the window and not directly below it lol. now it looks like it's part of the window and not hanging from the bottom of it.
Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hahah520