Tome571

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I purchased the Fantastic Buildings: Medieval set through steam DLC. In the download, it includes a license.txt file. In it, the following is stated -

---
This pack may only be used for games created in RPG Maker series software.

For full license and limitations, please view the stand-alone file distributed with this product:
fantastic-buildings-medieval-eula.doc
---

There is no said file in the download. It appears others have had similar experience when getting this pack.

I was curious if they were okay to make edits to, since I need the doorways to fit my taller sprites.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In the standalone version, the text is longer and includes this.
2.4 Solely used for the creation of your game, you can edit, process, and modify the materials contained in the Resource Pack.
But note that it is solely for your own use in your own game. It does not give you the right to distribute any edits.

Tome571

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for clarifying!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfmovies12